LINE DANCE CLASSES
CAMERTON COMMUNITY HALL
CLASSES - THURSDAY MORNING
Please contact ME to book your place
using the form below
Come along and unleash the inner dancer and learn to wiggle and giggle with ME.
This class is suitable for anyone who has no dance experience or some previous. Dances will be short sequences of 16, 24 & 32 counts with various rhythms. This class will build on your basic skills, build up your muscle strength, increase your knowledge and boost your confidence level.
You will learn the basic steps and turns to some classic easy dances. I will talk you through dance floor etiquette, the organisation of lines, and the count in, dance direction and also you will have so much fun and laughter with plenty of poses and smiles.
What are the benefits?
• It’s a great atmosphere with fun and friendly people
• You will meet new friends
• It’s easy to learn and you don’t need a partner
• It will improve your memory
• It’s a good form of general keep-fit
• Routines are set to modern and country music
• It’s ready for any generation.